SpecTACKular Privacy Notice
Last updated: June 1, 2020.
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how SpecTACKular Inc. and its affiliates (collectively “SpecTACKular”) collect and process your personal information through the SpecTACKular website. By using SpecTACKular’s website, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Customers Does SpecTACKular Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
• Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to SpecTACKular. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our SpecTACKular Services.
• Automatic Information: We may automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of SpecTACKular website, including information about your interaction with content and services available through the site. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses SpecTACKular.
• Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
For What Purposes Does SpecTACKular Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
• Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
• Provide, troubleshoot, and improve SpecTACKular. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the SpecTACKular website.
• Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with SpecTACKular.
• Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we may collect and use your personal information to comply with laws.
• Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to SpecTACKular via different channels (e.g., by phone, text, e-mail, chat).
• Advertising. We may use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
• Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, SpecTACKular, and others.
Does SpecTACKular Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. We value your privacy. We do not, under any circumstances sell, barter, or trade your personal information with any person, entity or organization not directly connected to SpecTACKular for the purpose of providing customer service. We share customers’ personal information only in the limited circumstances described below.
• If we have your express consent
• Protection of SpecTACKular and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of SpecTACKular, our customers, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We select our providers & work internally with your security and privacy in mind.
• We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
• We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
• In the unlikely event of any data security breach, SpecTACKular will immediately (and in no event later than 72 hours after discovery) seal its website from security threats, report the suspected breach to all appropriate law enforcement agencies, post notice of the suspected breach on social media, and notify all customers and vendors by telephone, text, email or mail in the fastest way possible.
What About Advertising?
• Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites: SpecTACKular’s website may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. These Third-party sites may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services. These Third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, and we cannot be responsible or liable for the content or activities of these liked websites. We exercise no control over these Third-party websites and offer them solely as a convenience to our customers. These Third-party sites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you.
• Use of Third-Party Advertising Services: We provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant SpecTACKular ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier. For example, we will share your advertising identifier and data about that event so that you will not be served an ad to download the app again. Some ad companies also use this information to serve you relevant ads from other advertisers.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, membership, household settings, and purchase history in the "Your Account" section of the website.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact us via email, through our website www.SpecTACKular.com or write to us at:
Privacy Matters c/o SpecTACKular, Inc. 831 Armstrong, Kansas City, KS 66102 USA.
Are Children Allowed to Use SpecTACKular’s Website?
SpecTACKular does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use SpecTACKular’s website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian.
California Consumer Privacy Act
Click here to read additional disclosures required under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions If you choose to use SpecTACKular’s website, your use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Kansas. If you have any concern about privacy at SpecTACKular, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our websites frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.